For Inspirational Gifts, Christian Crosses and Religious Crosses, Lapel Pins, Medals and Recognition Awards
For over 50 years, our clients have acclaimed our craftsmanship and the highly individualized services we render to them in our custom work. Our success is the direct effect of our care and results in Terra Sancta's high level of customer pride and satisfaction.
Clients including two U.S. Presidents, His Holiness Pope John Paul II, a Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, principals, pastors, and directors of religious education have entrusted Terra Sancta Guild with their special tasks.
Terra Sancta has responded to each commission, regardless of size, with the same unparalleled personal service, thoughtful liturgical design, and the cost-conscious manufacturing methods that have made it a prime resource for the spiritual community.
Steps to Your Custom Design
Step 1 - You Supply:
- The occasion (award, anniversary, etc.)
- Your subject (church name, Saint, logo, etc.)
- Type of item (pin, pendant, plaque, etc.)
- Material (bronze, pewter, sterling, gold plate, enamel color)
- Approximate quantity
- Date when item is needed in hand
- Terra Sancta will analyze your request and give a price estimate and time estimate for production.
- If you want to proceed, we request the following:
- Design ingredients or ideas (pictures of church or window, etc.)
- The customary design fee as a deposit to begin the artwork, model and mold.
- Within 24-48 hours, you will receive from us a preliminary drawing based on your specifications.
- Once we have a signed approval, we begin production. At this time we request payment of half the total, with the balance paid upon receipt of the finished custom designed items.
- Parts can also be ordered at this time. IE: chains, keyrings, gift boxes, etc.
Some of Our Custom Artwork and Designs
Custom Design Contact Form
Want a quote on your custom design? Call 1-800-523-5155 and ask to speak to Maria, or use the form below to request a quote.
All Fields Are Required